What is Panchakarma Treatment?
Panchakarma is an arrangement of five therapeutic treatments controlled to the patient for the total detoxification of the body. As per Ayurveda, the detoxification of the body is primary treatment before experiencing some other major treatment. Even for a Healthy person, it is prescribed to undergo this treatment once at regular intervals to free the body from chemical toxins present inside the body. At times, Ayurvedic Panchakarma treatment alone can cure numerous chronic disease that won’t require any further treatments a while later.
Benefits of Panchakarma Treatment
- Panchakarma removes poisons/toxins from the stomach, lungs, veins and sensory system.
- It strengthens the muscles and joints and helps in the hormone discharge of all organs.
- It enhances the appetite, sleep quality, sexuality, fixation and memory. No big surprise numerous individuals feel like they have another body after Panchakarma!
Ayurvedic Panchakarma Detoxification Treatment
Based on clinical assessment, purifying will for the most part have 5 interior process and distinctive outer therapies.
- Vamana: herbally incited vomiting, which is normally done once over the span of time during Panchakarma treatment, washes down the upper gastro framework and positively affects other frameworks as well
- Purgation or virechana, likewise herbally actuated and normally completed one time during a Panchakarma treatment, washes down the stomach, the digestion tracts, and the liver and has other fundamental advantages as well.
- Vasthi/Basti, administration of natural decoction or oil base through rectum which is normally done various times. It has a profound purifying impact on the internal organ and with various combination of medicines turns into the reason for purging and restoration process. It has wide
range benefits in numerous organ frameworks of body.
- Nasya nasal use of medications more often than not in the fluid, once in a while in powder frame helps in purifying and sustaining the region above the clavicle. Nasya gives power to the sense organs in the head, better management of stress, neck and shoulder healthy and numerous
- Rakta Moksha is an effectively continued technique for bloodletting. Actualized just in some particular clinical condition and isn’t a required therapy.
After Panchakarma Treatment– You will start to feel more energetic and light.
Rejuvination – Done using various Rasayana and Vajikarana medicines.
For every individual, our specialist at AyurHealing will advance the blends for Panchakarma therapies and the medicines for inward use after careful counsels.