Sinusitis is commonly known as Pinas in Ayurveda, sinusitis is a situation in which both the sinuses are blocked and inflamed. Usually, it is blocked with mucus. Sometimes it gets blocked with fluid which leads to a sinus infection. Sinusitis is commonly observed in any age group and seen in both males and females. There are ayurvedic sinus infection treatment in Bangalore.
Types of Sinusitis
- Maxillary: It causes pain in the maxillary region like a toothache or a headache.
- Frontal: It causes pain in the frontal sinus cavity, located above eyes, headache, especially seen in the forehead region.
- Sphenoidal: It causes pain or pressure behind the eyes and back of the head.
Causes of Sinusitis
- Sinusitis is caused due to over-accumulation of mucus.
- Consumption of foods likes, too hot or too cold foods.
- Dry, oily, spicy items. Food which is not easily digestible.
- Blocking of the airway by water or fluid, which causes swelling and irritation of the tissues of the sinuses.
Symptoms of Sinusitis
The most obvious sign of sinusitis is experiencing painful pressure in the cheeks and forehead. Other symptoms include:
- Swelling of the face.
- Yellow mucus from the nasal.
- Blocked nose.
- Loss of the senses of smell buds and taste buds.
Ayurvedic Sinus Infection treatment
Ayurvedic treatment of sinusitis includes removing disturbed or worsen body energies with the utilization of certain Ayurvedic herbs and eating regimen and in addition nasal treatments and therapies. The Panchakarma treatment of Nasya is very compelling in managing sinusitis.
Best medicine for Sinus infection
The Ayurvedic treatment for Sinus Infection includes therapies like Nasyam, Lepanam, Thalam, Vamanam, Shirodhara are the commonly used treatments depending on the patient’s condition.