With the diverse development in technology, modern treatment with allopathic medicine and surgery has immense contribution globally. It has overshadowed the traditional form of medicines and treatments. Although, modern medicines have covered a large space in our life successfully but the method of treating can produce different side effects that can be seen immediately or sometimes later.
When we are talking about modern medicines that how can we forget about the modern lifestyle. Modern lifestyle is the predominant reason for using allopathic medicines. Being in modern age, we proudly display our modern lifestyle that includes where we work, where we go, our fashion sense, communication, use of various electronic gadgets and most importantly our intakes. In this competitive age, life has become more complex & uncomfortable. In the rush of earning more and more reputation, we forget about our health that causes various health issues. Due to the lack of time, we grab allopathic treatments because of its rapid results. They are effective undoubtedly, but simultaneously sometimes harmful too. Due to this reason, Ayurveda still has distinct value in order to provide secure and enduring treatment.
Being the oldest medical treatment, it is the most comprehensive and effective treatment in the world. Modern medical treatment only focuses on treating the ailment but Ayurveda treats for the aim of cutting the disease from the root. It is based on the principle of maintaining a balance between the interrelated relationship within the mind and the body. Not only curing diseases like Blood pressure, heart diseases and many more but Ayurveda can do a lot more than this. Like it has remedies for age-related ailments for memory loss, diabetes wounds, osteoporosis, etc. for which no efficacious medicine is available in modern therapy.
Ayurveda doesn’t only cure ailments but it works for an objective to help the healthy person just to maintain good health. The practice of Ayurveda Treatment in Bangalore is designed to perform human happiness at a mental, physical and spiritual level. All this can be accomplished with the simple procedure of healthy eating, proper thinking, and living habits. Proper intakes, healthy thinking, and herbal remedies can help people (to keep)-
● The Vata, pitta, and Kapha in balance.
● Agni balanced.
● To produce mala (the waste products) and eliminates normally.
● mana, indriya, and Atma (mind, sense, and consciousness) work in blissful harmony.
● Helps dhatus (7 body tissues) function normally.
According to Ayurveda, when our inner and external environment is in balance it means one is in good health.
Benefits of Ayurveda
The best part of the Ayurveda is it treats the disease permanently with a natural process that has no side effects. It has various other benefits like-
● The foremost benefit of Ayurveda is it is safe. According to Ayurveda, every tree and plant has a medical attribute that can treat the human body. Similarly, Ayurveda medicines are made up of natural herbs like fruits, vegetables and significantly plants and trees which can never be harmful to the human body.
● No doubt, an Ayurvedic treatment takes time to cure the disease but it is for sure it focuses to cure the disease permanently. With Ayurvedic medicines, some diseases like piles, jaundice, and constipation can be treated successfully.
● With having an abundance of benefits, Ayurvedic treatments are less expensive than allopathic medicines as ayurvedic medicines are made up of natural ingredients.
● Ayurvedic treatment doesn’t include any chemical product that means it is purely made up of natural ingredients that are completely safe and don’t have any side- effects.
● In comparison to modern treatment, Ayurvedic medicines are made up of natural products that are completely environment-friendly. The use of natural ingredients protects the atmosphere from chemical pollution.
Ayurveda has a potential impact on human life. The term Ayurveda consists of two words i.e. ‘Ayu’ means life and ‘Veda’ means knowledge. The goal of Ayurveda is to preserve life, restore health and live a happy life. Ayurveda understands the importance of health in life and considering this, it renders comprehensive and dynamic treatments.
To live a better life, a healthy body is very important. If a person has good health it means he/she has more capability to work properly. For the reason of providing good health to more and more people, Best Ayurveda Hospital in Bangalore, Ayurhealing Ayurveda And Siddha Hospital is partaking extensively. Ayurveda has no side-effects and cures the disease permanently and Ayurveda Hospital means this statement and
Dr. Mini Nair, Best Ayurveda Doctor in Bangalore, has proven this with her result- oriented treatments. With her immense experience, she has yet delivered uncountable treatments for severe as well as small diseases. Because of this, she has become a well-known doctor in Bangalore in less time.