Ayurhealing is the leading Ayurveda hospital which has been successfully helping its patients seeking for Ayurveda treatment with the dedicated team of proficient Ayurvedic physicians.
At Ayurhealing, while providing comprehensive solutions to every problem, we have developed years of strong experience in Ayurveda treatment.
The liver is the largest organ in the body and has various important functions. Despite all hype of the detoxes and cleanses, most people overlook the care of the liver that later leads to various chronic diseases, then Ayurveda treatment is the only preferred choice left to cure most of the liver-related issues. Some of the most common liver diseases include-
- Alcohol-Related Disease
- Non-alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
- Primary Biliary Cirrhosis
While causes and risk factors may vary from condition to condition, one can improve his/her health with Ayurveda treatment as it mainly focuses on adjusting the lifestyle and diet. Ayurveda has a remarkable ability to heal any type of liver disorder, from minor damages to chronic ailments. Check how Ayurvedic physicians at Ayurhealing – Ayurveda Hospital protect the liver health of its patients with just simple home remedies under Ayurveda treatment. But before we discuss its treatment, let’s have a short discussion on its symptoms and causes.
Symptoms Of Liver Problems
The liver doesn’t always cause noticeable signs. Some of the symptoms commonly occur may include
- Abdominal pain and swelling
- Swelling in legs and ankles
- Itchy skin
- Abnormal urine color
- Yellowish eyes and skin (Jaundice)
- Loss of appetite
- Nausea or vomiting
Causes Of Liver Disorders
The liver has many causes, some of them are mentioned below
- Immune System Abnormality
- Cancer and other growths
- Access to alcohol consumption
- Tattoos or body piercings
Ayurveda Treatment For Good Liver Health At Ayurhealing
These are some effective Ayurvedic treatments which anyone can opt for to protect the liver from unnecessary problems and halt the symptoms if any. Go through the list-
- Choose Healthy Diet
Ayurveda always promotes a healthy & balanced diet. It says, chooses a plant-based diet such as fruits, vegetables, whole grain, and healthy fats if you want good health. Certain foods can boost liver health and provide you with detoxifying effects. And these food items include Nuts, Garlic, Blueberries, Cranberries, Grapefruits, Leafy green vegetables, Fiber, and Antioxidants rich foods, Olive oil, etc. While Ayurveda also suggests avoiding some food items if you’re looking forward to a healthy liver. Excess intake of sugar and salt is restricted and it also requires avoidance of junk foods.
- Maintain Healthy Weight
Obesity leads to various health problems and liver-related issues are among them. Ayurveda mainly focuses on reducing the overweight by maintaining a nutrient-rich diet and practicing exercise including exercise.
- Increase Physical Activities
Alongside, Ayurveda has also been known to help manage the liver disease while including physical activities in Ayurveda treatment. We at Ayurhealing carry different types of exercise that mainly help to improve liver health.
- Try Home Remedies
Ayurveda is mainly known as a cost-effective treatment because it significantly gives importance to natural herbs and home remedies. The herbs that will help to keep your liver safe are
- Kutki- This bitter-tasting herb is cool and contains cleansing agents that have positive effects on the liver and are considered as the premier liver tonic.
- Turmeric- Turmeric is widely known for its attribute of cleansing blood. It promotes liver health by eliminating toxins from the blood.
- Guduchi- Being one of the valuable herbs in the Ayurveda, it has detoxifying & blood cleansing properties that can improve your health disorders. But Guduchi should be taken under the guidance of Ayurvedic physicians.
- Triphala- As the name suggests, this Ayurvedic remedy is made up of three medicinal plants such as Amla, Bibhitaki, and Haritaki. The powder of the Triphala helps in regulating metabolism and bowel movements.
- Aloe Vera- Aloe Vera flushes toxins out of the liver and enhances proper digestion. It also fights with stress and strengthens the immune system.
- Avoid Alcohol – Studies have shown excessive alcohol intake can lead to liver damage. Ayurveda strictly prohibited alcohol consumption and Ayurveda also cured alcohol addiction in its treatment.
These are some remedies that Ayurhealing includes in Ayurveda treatment of the liver. These tips are highly-regarded in Ayurveda for its purifying effect that directly promotes liver safety. Ayurhealing has marked its name as the highly-regarded Ayurveda hospital which has been providing successful treatments with a team of highly-qualified and talented doctors including Dr. Mini Nair, who has earned immense knowledge and experience being practicing Ayurveda for years. If you’re suffering from a liver problem or want to promote liver health, check our effective Ayurveda treatment. You will be assisted by our professional Ayurvedic physicians who have apt knowledge to understand your liver problem. You can get in touch with us for cost-effective Ayurvedic treatment because we work for wellness not for making our personal profit.