You must have probably read in the newspapers or news about the increasing number of people with obesity in India. It is continuing to rise for over the last two decades. Most people don’t even think about the reasons behind it or the ways to handle this problem. More than
the common people, doctors and scientists are more worried about this trend. Because, there
are a lot of different and strange reasons, starting to pop up behind this disease. And as matured adults, we need to ask: What steps have we taken to prevent obesity for us and our family members? This article will provide the details of the problem and proven
Ayurvedic treatments that will keep you fit and healthy.
Why is Obesity Considered a severe Health Problem?
● Children and adults with obesity are more likely to be bullied and insulted more than the normal weight peers. Obese people are more likely to suffer from depression, social isolation, and lower self-esteem. Effects of this can last long into
adulthood as well.
● People with obesity are found to be at a higher risk for having other chronic health conditions and diseases. This includes sleep apnea, asthma, type 2 diabetes and bone and joint problems.
● Obese people also have high-risk factors for heart diseases like high cholesterol and high blood pressure. In a recent study of 5- to 17-year-olds, more than 60% of the children were overweight. And, they had at least 1 risk factor for cardiovascular
● Children with obesity will likely grow up to have obesity as adults as well. This leads to lifelong physical and psychological health problems. Adult obesity is also associated with risks of heart disease, diabetes and many types of cancers.
Ayurvedic Weight Loss Treatment
Ayurveda, one of the ancient systems of medicine developed in India is considered to be the most ancient system of medicine of our mankind dating back 5000 years. Ayurhealing, Ayurveda hospital in Bangalore focuses on preventing the disease and thus promote
balanced health and longevity through simple ways. Ayurhealing’s ayurvedic weight loss treatment in Bangalore offer treatments based on the natural rhythms of the seasons, the nature and the time of day.
Following are some tips that can gently guide you towards a holistic and healthier ayurvedic weight loss treatment. An ideal body weight can be attained without the use of chemicals, extreme diets or processed food.
Ayurhealing’s ayurvedic treatment for weight loss promotes internal cleansing for a healthier lifestyle. Ayurvedic practices can surely help anyone fight fat and lose weight and also keep it off. Ayurhealing’s ayurvedic treatment in Bangalore have a permanent effect and it works as long as one sticks with the guidelines.
Following are some of the best Ayurvedic herbs that help to lose weight effectively.
1. Aloe vera
Aloe vera has been used as a natural remedy for many years, to treat a myriad of conditions. The aloe vera juice has been called as a ‘miracle drink’ and is widely consumed owing to its health benefits. This includes weight loss as well. Aloe vera stimulates the metabolism that increases the digestion and also the fat burning process.
Mint also called as Pudinah in Sanskrit is one of the widely used aromatic herbs for its innumerable health benefits. It has a lot of medicinal properties as well. Mint leaves have low calories and high in fiber. This is extremely powerful against the weight loss inducing
3. Curry Leaves
Curry leaves, known as kadi patta has antioxidant properties and a number of nutrients. It offers many health benefits. Eating or drinking the juice of curry leaves helps in detoxifying the body. It promotes the fat burning process too.
In Ayurvedic practice, consuming fresh ginger without or with honey burns fat. Usually, It is recommended to take this in the morning. This increases the body heat. Drinking ginger tea has similar health benefits especially for weight loss.
Licorice regulates glucose, fat and lipid metabolism. It aids in weight loss. Eating black liquorice regularly reduces the body fat. This does not have any side effects. The medicinal compounds in liquorice help fight abdominal fat effectively.
The above is the highly recommended herbs in ayurvedic treatment for obesity in Bangalore.
Check out the video – Dr. Mini Nair talks about How to manage weight gained selectively around the belly.
Effective Tips to lose belly fat
1. Drink a glass of lukewarm water mixed with the lemon first thing after you wake up in the morning. This will boost the entire digestive system and also gives you a fresh startto your day.
2. Exercise enough to break a sweat. This is widely suggested as a morning practice for a healthier weight loss. 25 to 30 minutes is ideal, but you can start with smaller time periods initially. Find a healthy activity like running for the rest of your life or at least
until the foreseeable future.
3. Eat in alignment with the season and also preferably based on the region. During the long and hot days of summer, mother nature offers high-carbohydrate fruits and fresh vegetables. These natural products keep us cool and energized. In spring, nature
gives us berries, sprouts and green leafy vegetables to cleanse us acidic winter diet.
So, try to eat as much organic, whole and healthier foods as possible. This lets us body to naturally digest and assimilate proper nutrients.
4. Experience all six different tastes while taking food. In Ayurveda, we identify six tastes: sour, sweet, pungent, salty, astringent and bitter. Make sure to incorporate all these six tastes in your daily diet. Sour, sweet and salty tastes are anabolic and
building in nature. Pungent, astringent and bitter tastes are catabolic and are burning in nature. These balance each other out.
5. Move a little after every meal. Go for short walks after the meal. This stimulates the blood flow and aids in digestion. It’s very important and beneficial to go for a walk after lunch, preferably for about 10 to 20 minutes. One can walk at a moderate
These steps, if properly taken with an expert can have profound effects on your health and life. Dr.Mini Nair’s Ayurhealing Ayurveda & Siddha Hospital, the best weight loss centers in Bangalore can tell where you are in your health, properly. And, we can provide a treatment
plan in order to maintain sanity and also not create more stress. Begin with small steps and slowly but surely, Ayurhealing the best Ayurveda hospital in Bangalore will lead you towards a stress-free and healthy weight reduction treatment.
Related Post: How to avoid knee pain in winter