The solution of myriad health disorders in India – Amla, known for having several medical properties.
The ingredient is rich in Vitamin C and consumed by more than half of the population because of its medicinal properties. In Ayurveda, Amla has a valuable place and is added to most of the remedies. Whether it is about constipation, skin diseases, cough & cold, blood purification, heart issues, eyes or grey hair, Amla promises to cure and control small and severe diseases as well.
The Amla fruit can be consumed in various ways. But the best way to consume amla for better results is to eat fresh raw amla. Amla is the best Ayurvedic treatment. For more information and benefits of Amla, check out the below article.
1. Eyes – Antioxidants properties of Amla protect the retina of eyes and eye sights. Regular use of amla maintains the eyesight and also improves the weak eyesight.
How to use – Amla murabba or raw amla can be beneficial for eyesight. To reap the more benefits of the amla, one can wash your eyes with amla water.
2. Hair – Amla contains a high amount of Vitamin C that prevents Hair fall, dandruff and also hair grey issues. Additionally, Amla also promotes hair growth and makes them shine as well.
How to use – one can use amla shampoo, wash your hair with amla and also consume raw amla in the morning.
3. Skin – Consumption of amla can reduce the toxins from the skin and thus improves the glow. Regular application of amla paste can remove the dirt from the skin that leads to cure acne and pimples. In addition, it also gives you younger-looking skin.
How to use – Use amla paste.
4. Blood Purification – Daily consumption of amla purifies the blood that boosts the immunity level and increases your hemoglobin level. As amla is rich in Vitamin C and anti-oxidants, it increases the hemoglobin level of the body.
How to use – Consume Amla juice or raw amla per day.
5. Various severe diseases – Severe diseases like cancer, hypertension diabetes, etc. can be prevented with the help of amla use. Anti-oxidants properties of amla purify the blood and restrict the growth of carcinogenic cells which prevent cancer growth in various body parts like skin, liver, and stomach.
How to use- This fruit can be eaten raw or cooked into various dishes or eaten as a pickle, or murabba or juice.
These are some fabulous benefits of Amla. But Amla has uncountable benefits that are not possible to mention here. For more information and better Ayurveda Treatments in Bangalore, you can contact Ayurhealing Ayurveda Hospital. Dr. Mini Nair is a well-known Ayurvedic practitioner in our hospital, whose aim is to work for goodness rather than profit- making.
It is a proud moment for Dr.Mini Nair to contribute to enhancing the values of Ayurveda through uncountable successful treatments.
Other Related Blogs